How do I join?
Please download and complete this form to become a member.
Members get the sense of belonging to and supporting youth cricket in the county and some great benefits:
- The opportunity to apply for:
- Two tickets for a day watching Somerset CCC in a home Specsavers County Championship game at the Cooper Associates County Ground
- Two tickets for a day watching Gloucestershire CCC in a home Specsavers County Championship game at the Brightside Ground in Bristol
- Advance notification of and access to tickets for DSCT events
- A 15 per cent discount on Wombat Cricket branded gear direct from the shop
The cost is small:
- Under18 and full-time students – £5 per annum
- Adults – £10 per annum
- Family and Club – £20 per annum
Anyone can join and everyone is welcome: current and past players, parents, grandparents, friends, coaches, umpires, supporters.
Clubs can join using the normal membership below. It’s a great way of showing your support for us, and perhaps you can give your tickets to a Somerset or Gloucestershire game to a member as a reward for their efforts during the season. But, please note that you can only get one set of tickets at Taunton and Bristol each year.
Thank you for your support. Please join today.
Please send your completed membership forms to:
David Shepherd Cricket Trust
91 North Hill
Applying for your match tickets
As a member you have the option enter a monthly draw to claim one pair of tickets to one day of a Specsavers County Championship match at both Somerset (Taunton, Cooper Associates County Ground) and Gloucestershire (Bristol, Brightside Ground). In order to be eligible for the tickets please note the following:
- Each member can only benefit from one pair of tickets per member and a total of two applications from a Family Membership, in each membership year
- The tickets must be used at the same match and cannot be split
- You must enter the draw a MINIMUM of two weeks before the desired date
- Tickets can either be posted to you or collected on the day
- Tickets are non-refundable
In order to enter the monthly draw, please email the Trust secretary with your name, membership number, the number of tickets you want, and date of the match you want to attend.