How do I join?
Please download and complete this form to become a member.
Members get the sense of belonging to and supporting youth cricket in the county and some great benefits:
- 10% discount at Somerset County Sports (the shop at the Somerset County Cricket Ground) and Devon County Sports (Paignton)
- The potential opportunity to access 2 tickets to a Somerset LV= County Championship game (See below to enter the draw)
- The potential opportunity to access 2 tickets to Gloucestershire LV= County Championship game (See below to enter the draw)
- Advance notification of and access to tickets for DSCT events
The cost is small:
- Under18 and full time students – £5 each year
- Adults – £10 each year
- Families – £20 each year
- Devon Cricket Clubs – £20 each year
Anyone can join and everyone is welcome: current and past players, parents, grandparents, friends, coaches, umpires, supporters.
Clubs can join using the normal membership below. It’s a great way of showing your support for us, and perhaps you can give your tickets to a Somerset or Gloucestershire game to a member as a reward for their efforts during the season. But, please note that you can only get one set of tickets at Taunton and Bristol each year.
Thank you for your support. Please join today.
Applying for your match tickets
As a member you have the option enter a monthly draw to claim one pair of tickets to one day of a LV= County Championship match at both Somerset (Taunton, County Ground) and Gloucestershire (Bristol, County Ground). In order to be eligible for the tickets please note the following:
- Each member can only benefit from one pair of tickets per member and a total of two applications from a Family Membership, in each membership year
- The tickets must be used at the same match and cannot be split
- You must enter the draw a MINIMUM of 2 weeks before the desired date
- Tickets can either be posted to you or collected on the day
- Tickets are non-refundable
In order to enter the monthly draw, please email the Trust Secretary with your name, membership number, the number of tickets you want, and date of the match you want to attend.